Fight card for the K-1 WORLD MAX FINALS on October 11th
By K-1 , Wednesday August 13, 2014
On October 11th K-1 will present the K-1 World MAX Finals live in Pattaya, Thailand, from the Indoor Athletics Stadium. The K-1 World MAX Finals will crown a K-1 World MAX Champion between two of the best 70kg MAX fighters in the world; Buakaw Banchamek and Enriko Kehl.
Buakaw Banchamek is a two-time K-1 World MAX Champion, looking to add a third to his trophy collection, as well as to become the reigning K-1 MAX Champion. Enriko Kehl has been a rising star for a while now, but this chance against Buakaw for the K-1 MAX Championship is the biggest opportunity of his young career.
K-1 will present a packed card in front of a Thai audience for the first time in history, including the debut of international MMA superstars Paul “Semtex” Daley and Andre “Dida” Amade
- K-1 World MAX Final: Buakaw Banchamek vs. Enriko Kehl
- Paul “Semtex” Daley vs. Mohammad Ghaedibardeh
- Rungravee Sasiprapa vs. Dennis Puric
- Andrei Kubelin vs. Lee Sung Hyun
- Maximo Suarez vs. Tural Bayramov
- Andre “Dida” Amade vs. Li Yankun
- Artem Pashporin vs. Petmongkol Thor. Thesputin
- Xei Lei vs. Yoshimoto