K-1 World MAX 2013 Quarter Final in Foshan on December 28th 2013
With BUAKAW, Andy SOUWER, SAENCHAI, Enriko KEHL,..
By K-1 , Monday December 9, 2013
K-1 Global is proud to announce K-1’s next huge event will be taking place on December 28th live from Foshan, China.
The K-1 World MAX Quarter Finals in Foshan will be airing worldwide on Epicentre.tv and feature two huge Quarterfinal bouts in this year’s K-1 World MAX tournament. The two K-1 World MAX 2013 Quarterfinal bouts are as follows:
- Buakaw Banchamek (Thailand) vs. Zhou ZhiPeng (China)
- Andy Souwer (Netherlands) vs. Enriko Kehl (Germany)
In addition to the two K-1 World MAX 2013 Quarterfinal bouts there will also be a series of Superfights featuring athletes from China, defending their national honor against some of the top athletes from Thailand. The China vs. Thailand series will feature some of the strongest fighters from both nations, including China’s Xie Lei and legendary Thai fighter Saenchai.
The China vs. Thailand series is as follows:
- Kong Hong Xing (China) vs. Saenchai (Thailand)
- Li Ning (China) vs. Sutin (Thailand)
- Han Kai Hu (China) vs. Chengrob (Thailand)
- Zhang Kai Yin (China) vs. Rachen (Thailand)
- Xie Lei (China) vs. Pasol (Philippines)